By Jason Boone
So you’re thinking about selling your Bend Oregon Real Estate while you search for Bend Oregon Homes for Sale and ultimately buying a home at the same time.
Although selling a home while buying a home at the same time might seem like a complicated process, it’s difficult but not impossible if you have a plan in place before you begin and following these tips.
Selling Your Bend Oregon Real Estate
Before listing your Bend Oregon Home for sale make sure you do the following:
- Improve curb appeal by planting new flowers, removing any dead plants or trees, replacing your old mail box, power washing your driveway and painting your front door.
- Clean the gutters on your home.
- Refinish and repaint your front porch plus place useable furniture on the porch.
- Have the carpets and flooring in your home professionally cleaned.
- Wash all windows on the inside and outside.
- Replace old light fixtures and burned out light bulbs.
- De-clutter your home by boxing up items you are not regularly using including bulky furniture.
If Selling Your Home Is Contingent on You Finding another Home
Let’s say that selling your Bend Oregon Real Estate is contingent on you buying another home, in this case you should tell your Realtor® about this first before working with that agent so they can inform the buyer and possibly work out an arrangement where you can rent the home back to them until they’ve found another property.
Before You Search For another Bend Oregon Home Do This
The best thing you can do before starting your search for Bend Oregon Homes for Sale is to know exactly what you are searching for in a home including bedrooms, bathrooms square footage and location so your agent knows exactly where to pinpoint your home search.
List Your Bend Oregon Home for Sale
To get started with listing your Bend Oregon Home for sale, or to view Bend Oregon Real Estate contact me today by calling (541) 383-1426 or click here to connect with me through my website.