PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED TO REPRESENT THE INTERESTS OF HOME SELLERS
To save you time, minimize your stress, provide maximum security and help assure that you net the greatest possible equity, Jason Boone and the Skjersaa Group will perform the following services for you, the home seller.
• Prepare an objective analysis of your home and the current market.
• Provide counsel as to your best pricing strategy.
• Provide value enhancing home preparation advice.
• Supply our name and sign, which provides quality professional positioning.
• Provide thorough promotion of your home to find your best Buyer.
• Help assure that your potential Buyers are well qualified to purchase your home.
• Help identify and communicate your home’s valuable benefits to potential Buyers.
• Counsel other Agents when showing your home to encourage the prospective Buyers to buy now.
• Review all offers in detail and provide negotiation representation of your interests.
• Provide assistance in obtaining financing to the Buyers or their Agents as needed.
• Coordinate the closing of your sale with other Realtors, Lenders, Inspectors, Appraisers, Attorneys, Escrow Officers, and Title Insurance companies.
• Provide ongoing personal communication to keep you informed on the step-by-step progress of the sale of your home.
• Provide post-sale follow-up to assure your total satisfaction.
We may or may not be the people who will directly produce the buyer for your home, but we will be the people who will cause your home to sell and personally represent you in the process. You can’t get these services from us unless you hire us as the team to represent your personal interests in the sale of your home. We have an excellent track record of success in serving people with Westside Bend, Oregon homes for sale, as well as in other areas in Central Oregon.
You have much to gain and little to lose by hiring Jason Boone and the Skjersaa Group. If you don’t receive an acceptable written agreement to purchase your home, you owe us nothing.
- 60By Jason Boone When is it the right time to buy a Bend Oregon Home? In today’s post we will cover some of the best times in life for you to buy a Bend Oregon Home so you can have confidence no matter where you are at in life that…
- 60By Jason Boone Thanks to a recent CNN money report we know that homes which are a quarter of a mile away from a Starbucks location benefit from Starbucks because, their prices almost always appreciate faster than those which are not as close to a Starbucks location. Historical Data Between…
- 58By Jason Boone As a home buyer you may have encountered one or more Bend Oregon Home which may seem too good to be true. If you’ve been left wondering if a home is possibly a scam or not, here are 3 things to watch out for which will help…
- 58Find Out What You Really Qualify For When Buying Your First Home By Jason Boone Are you thinking about buying your first home in Bend? You’re not alone. Now is a great time to be a first time Bend Oregon Home Buyer because, you have so many options available to…