Overpriced Properties for Sale Bend
It’s very important that sellers price their homes realistically, as overpricing can lead to a myriad of disadvantages. Keep in mind the following points when pricing your home for sale:
• Buyers are aware of how long a property has been on the market. If a property takes a long time to sell, buyers usually attribute that to overpricing.
• Overpricing reduces the response to any merchandising done for the property, and will not produce results.
• Buyers look at prices on many comparable properties. If your property does not compare favorably, it won’t sell.
• Proper pricing will produce an early sale.
• Buyers avoid overpriced homes, and usually do not choose to look at them.
• If overpricing delays a sale, the cost and inconvenience could be prohibitive. (Examples: Delay in job transfer, payment on two mortgages, wear and tear on your present property, loss of opportunity elsewhere, etc.)
• Top agents don’t show “old” listings.
• Two questions buyer prospects usually ask before viewing a property are:
“What’s the price?”
“How long has it been on the market?”
• The Internet makes it possible for prospective buyers to evaluate homes prior to looking at them and those that are “overpriced.”
• Properties that are reasonably priced create a sense of “urgency” in prospects’ minds.
Homes sell at fair market value.
Pricing a home realistically will bring an early sale, fewer inconveniences, and a greater monetary return. Check out MLS for Bend Oregon Westside and other areas.
- 66By Jason Boone In 2014 there has been plenty of First Time Bend Oregon Home Buyers because, thanks to low mortgage interest rates for 30-year fixed loans, and great home prices, this year has been ideal for the first time home buyer to enter the Real Estate Market. With many…
- 61By Jason Boone One common question I’ve been asked from my clients over the years is: “should I fix my Bend Oregon home before selling it?” and the answer to this question is yes. Return on Investment Let’s say you have to paint the inside of your Bend Oregon Home,…
- 56Find Out What You Really Qualify For When Buying Your First Home By Jason Boone Are you thinking about buying your first home in Bend? You’re not alone. Now is a great time to be a first time Bend Oregon Home Buyer because, you have so many options available to…
- 56By Jason Boone Thanks to a recent CNN money report we know that homes which are a quarter of a mile away from a Starbucks location benefit from Starbucks because, their prices almost always appreciate faster than those which are not as close to a Starbucks location. Historical Data Between…