Buying a home is a big step! Whether it is your first home, your dream home in Northwest Crossing, or your tenth investment property in Bend, Oregon, yours will be a big investment. I’m Jason Boone, and I know how important it is to make sure you have a good experience finding the perfect property for your unique circumstances.
Finding the perfect property is just one aspect of how I can help you with your real estate purchase. As a full-time professional real estate broker, I have ongoing access to experts in every related field, from lending to relocation. That equips me with extraordinary insight and up-to-the moment information on what’s available to meet your specifications.
Because Bend, Oregon is also my community, I can provide you with detailed information about communities like Northwest Crossing and Shevlin Commons, as well as cities, and the state. I have a clear understanding of the local market, and an excellent inventory of homes. I also have full access to our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) so you can shop online from the comfort of your own home. Make a list of the homes you want to see and we’ll tour them together.
The home buying process may seem complex, but I’ll make it easy for you. I will assist you with:
Identifying your priorities
• Understanding the market
• Researching different communities
• Applying for financing
• Understanding the seller’s responsibilities
• Searching for properties
• The Real Estate Purchase Agreement
• Conducting a home inspection
As my client, you will have all the benefits offered by a professional Realtor® and access to the most cutting-edge tools and data in the industry!
- 54If you've been to Northwest Crossing in Bend lately you will notice that the area is booming with new home construction; this is thanks in large part to the huge demand for homes in the area which has brought Northwest Crossing and other communities back to life after the…
- 53By Jason Boone The trend in real estate for years has been to build smaller, greener homes in walkable neighborhoods. In fact, in a recent Urban Land Institute survey a majority of Americans expressed a desire to live in compact and mixed-use communities and half of respondents listed walkability as…
- 53By Jason Boone As a home buyer one of the best things you can do is buy Bend Oregon Real Estate that’s located near one of Bend’s best schools. Schools matter when buying a home because of the following: Long Term Investment It doesn’t matter if you are single right…
- 50The heavy lifting is about to begin on Lot 506 of NorthWest Crossing, a 15-lot subdivision south of NW Shevlin Park Drive and west of NorthWest Crossing Drive, abutting the Shevlin Health & Wellness Center. The 2.93-acre development will consist of lots designed for single-family residences. The area was originally…
- 49The 2013 Bend Oregon Real Estate market is still on the move and home prices are continuing to go up almost every day, and the good thing is that there are still plenty of great deals to be found that long time Real Estate investors have been coming back to…